Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where To Buy A Element Tech Deck

Azahara of the Crown Jewels ... I want to be with Noel pretendientre tronista



Azahara play hard and submits its application to face Silvia tronista Sicily by the same man

Azahara
winner of the Crown Jewels, sits this afternoon with us to tell us how life is going after passing through the program and provides an overview of some of his fellow ...

Azahara Good afternoon, since you left the program The crown jewels, we know little about you, how are you going?

R. - Very well, I'm in my shop, also curro image in a trendy club in Madrid and also busy with bowling.

Do you has changed their lives after leaving the program? ... still




R. - A little, if everybody knows me and I glad I know.

Did you realize your dream, you went to the competition?

R. - I'm on it, the trip as I have almost planned for kings, is the birthday of my daughter and I operated in less than a month.

something Have you served your way through The Crown Jewels?

A. - Yes, to learn a lot of things to change and focus on important things.


do all your teachers to keep her baby and that which is not like you ever meet?

R. - More Nacho Montes affection for both inside and outside the home has shown me much and I would like to meet Marisela that although I chose in the end she falls in grace.

Me Carmen Lomana maintained contact with after leaving the program?

R. - Yes, we call almost every day and one day she met my family and my daughter, I adore.

How do you define it?

A. - Well, as a second mother, my heart.



Defíneme in a word to each of your co ...

R. - Lucia:
sister
Hardle: great friend
Pepe: heart
Virginia: intelligence
Julian: false
Jorge: good person
Gisel:
charm Moses : personajillo
Ivan: good compi.
Tamara: false.
Paul or fu, or fa.

Well let's start with Julian ... What is it that leads you to qualify as well?

R. - For me disappointed when I left the house saying that if you critical m up the arena was going to go for me, when perhaps I would have answered them all.

Do not keep contact with him?

R. - No, I sent a message to congratulate me and nothing else.


Tamara is another fellow who qualify as false, what do you spend with her?

A. - That was a TV set and accused my partner and close friend Lara a thief when she knows k l forget a bikini and I name peliculera.

imagine " nor have contact with her, why do you think made the allegations on television?

R. - To be given prominence, you know that by being on TV 5 minutes ago whatever.

Paul and Moses "half and half, zero touch?

R. - Cerisimo, Moses in the final and looked at me, we fucked you and Paul went to win the final photo tuenti, she still had not delivered, we filter the picture.


Did you feel misunderstood by your peers?

A. - That is, I know friends who took me, who do not know about me I want either of them.

Have I seen some pictures of you with social networks and tronista of MYHYV suitors, coincidence or friendship?

R. - Friendship are good people and sometimes we get together to party and that, I get along very well with Noel, Samira, Mayte, Henry, Rafael Mora, Tamara, Amal ...

Do you know "El Feroz"?

R. - I've seen a couple of times, but personally I have no treatment.

"As see in GH?

R. - I love, the giving everything.

How's your heart?

A. - Well, now single again, into The Crown Jewels with a special friend and when I got the thing was consolidated, but has disappointed me greatly, more than I thought and I tried Remove role in everything, but thank God I realized sooner than two days and nothing was wrong and the third party with my people.

When you exit the program you felt well treated in the dishes?

A. - Yes, except for Kiko Hernández was going to butt up against me, but I do not care.

What do you mean you would stop against you?

R. - It got a lot to the theme of the mother of David, showing the face of it like your sister when she was the silver set was lying, saying I do not let see my daughter when she is the one who did not want to see, she does not want.

How does the grandmother could not go to your daughter?

Two plus years, having a big car like that it does not bother to come to her, neither she nor anyone in the family of the father. Go around.




Were you attacked by Kiko Hernández, though this time we are telling?

R. - Yes, I had to remove up to Facebook, because I wanted to tell a false story between Ephrem, ex tronista of MYHYV, and me. I knew him for two years and had pictures with him and Kiko wanted them to catch them out at will resist and say I had something to Ephrem, when that is a lie, only I had dinner with him and then at a disco but with more people and nothing happened between us, Yola Berrocal told me he wanted to do that and remove the Facebook so I could not take those pictures.


Well let's change the subject, more fun, a little bird told me you'd be delighted to be tronista of MYHYV, is it true?

R. - Yes, I would love if tronista would ask Noel.

Silvia Noel "?

R. -! Yes!!

My mother who can form !!... Well I leave this Azahara space for you ...

R. - Tell the people that follow me and support me, that I love and am very grateful to all the treatment that has given me and I hope not to disappoint anyone, a big kiss. ..

Thank Azahara a pleasure, hope you have luck in the projects you have ahead of us, from here I wish you have a good operation.

Thank you Ana


Follow us on:


YOC MAGAZINE



ANA confidences

0 comments:

Post a Comment