Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome Funny Messages

Ana Santana interview with Nico, "GH 5"



Nico responds harshly to the controversial remarks of his former partner Ana Toro ... "Until two weeks ago you suggested I do the chick mounts ..."

Nico GH 5, sits this afternoon in this confessional response to his former friend and fellow reality Ana Toro, taking advantage of what we have here Niko, tell us that this sees the new contestants and takes the opportunity to leave some tips ...

Nico Good afternoon, what you doing in life?

R. - Ciao Ana, life's going great, perfect health and the family very well, work well at the moment I'm working on an innovative product that I have patented many years ago and now is the right time for it on the market since mid-January is when I start to exploit it with franchises national level, starting with Tenerife and other Canary Islands and later as Madrid, Barcelona, \u200b\u200bValencia ... If all goes as it should then give work to many people, including many Big Brothers have no job, I will need many commercials throughout the peninsula, but good and I will comment when it will be the right time, we are now working to perfect the product and register the name, trademark, design and everything you need an undertaking of this magnitude.

I see that things are going well ...

R. - I have luck because I do what I want to be happy, live as I like to live, I choose my path, but all this takes work, effort and perseverance. I will be in Madrid on Thursday and Friday in Valencia until Sunday, so do not stop colleague. I have good luck because I am happy with what I have, so all very, very well. I do not need big things to be happy with my child to be healthy for me and my family because I have everything, because the rest is optional, is a bonus, the most important thing for me is family and being healthy, so this is what I have butt, thanks God.

Well you named, the family, work, health ... But what about love? ... still



R. - My only great and true love is my son Unay. My heart has no room for anyone else, is still full and happy. You know I do not go running before sunset I'm home all day, so between my son, my family, my job, my animals, my garden plants, I have no time for anything else, on have only 24 hours, not to give me more. Anyway The word love is one of the largest there, I can not ever want anyone to love I need to know the person, know well in advance and unhurried, so far I have only love my angel Unay.


Ana Toro has said in an interview granted to this blog that you are equal to or worse than Germain and not let him in very good place to him. What do you say to that?

R. - Anna know everything that comes from the mouth of that person makes no sense, not my people, they do not know me at all. A woman scorned and rejected by me repeatedly and above all, to his former family, father, brothers do not talk and who have disowned it in every way that I want to tell you it is not worth it or comment on what she releases through the mouth, what I advise is a change of medication. So I do not make any kind of damage the creature's words ... I feel sorry and pity, nothing more than that.


Were you about to star the first time without her camera, if you had done you had repented?

R. - Time tubeless she asked me for a few weeks, so we felt that no most food at home and bored of always eating carbohydrates, as suggested by "Super" in the confessional that if they wanted me to take the time without a camera with Anna, had to bring me a tray of fresh seafood and grilled vegetables that are my favorite food, along with a bottle of Albariño and strawberries with cream, just to accept this condition when no cameras to Ana and she and all the house knew this, so she asked the costumes of Christopher Columbus and the other his and we went there, they enjoy the food, I swallowed a bottle of Albariño and now this.

There was some kissing but it was only because I drank alcohol, I do not usually drink and I let go, but nothing more than that ... I do not agree then the time without a camera with her ... This is what happened ... I do not regret anything because what I did because it I did and that's it, but never could have sex with a person, impossible. I am sorry to have given her my sincere and then when I got out to give birth, saying terrible things about me, cheap white lies such as the size of my penis is very small, but I was one of the only guys I did Gh Interviu and there you see the size of my penis. Not that I worry about my penis size is just to explain that he said things absurd and cockney, just trying to hurt me, but to no avail ... At first I was angry, but then I saw what kind of person is and if I did not do more. Until two weeks ago you suggested I do the chick mounts ...

What exactly was that setup, you had to do?

R. - Ana called me telling me not to hang up the phone, I had something important to say, suddenly began to say that as well know, at that time was a move in Germain, and was now very quoted on television. So if you wanted, it was not silly, she could to come to Tenerife and make us some pictures, because I had seen the photos that I had driven to Rachel when I invited her to my house this summer. And thus be able to mount well done and get us a lot of money because people want a lot and we can seize on as it begins GH12 now, since according to Anna is the perfect time for people to not forget us and not become a broken toy Gh

Moving on ... What do you think of the new contestants of GH?

R. - At the moment just like me, the redhead, Catalan, Ibiza and mature girl, I like the Jhota for his energy and sincerity, taking only 22 years since anyone will face check, I like the Hindu and perhaps even pacifist behaves in a certain way of interest or to look good, I like the Cadiz boyfriend Chari and Chari far I like too.

I do not like the Joaquín because I think that is false and does not have much character, is concerned and I am convinced that we have not even shown his true character, I can not believe it is 42 years old, I do not like the July because it seems too cocky, though perhaps it is not, but that is what has taught us all, not like the Flower and easy and cool girl, I like the Oscar for cool and believed beach and not see it as Iago Admittedly, you note that is competing So I'd like to see the contestants as they really are and not to behave in their best interests, I like honest people, fake or cheap players do not drink.

What do you think of Oscar the first expelled think it was just his departure?

R. - The output of Oscar saw very fair, I do not like people who speak ill of others behind their backs and are hesitant of them, Oscar juice and insult to their backs to Madrid, the having occasional physical problem, because this hit me like a kick in the ass, I dislike it when I saw that spoke ill of him and also got the Hindu religion kidding latter, moreover, that was a model at home. So I'm happy to drive it out.

Many people said that this year the choice of the contestants was not very clean on the issue that has come cone cooked, what do you think of that?

R. - I think in the world we live in because there is everything, what are injustices left over, so obviously also on TV about these things or rather, perhaps where there is more. I've learned in life that must have plugs anywhere, even in Hell, because it assures you a place there too, so heart, I think "A AS FEW WORDS wise "... Even if you say that this does not seem right but I wonder .... what is right and what is not?

Did you benefited or harmed your step by Gh?

R. - Injured in the economic, financial broker and I'm lost 4 years on TV losing the good time in Spain, since 2003 entering GH5 until 2007 that was when I to my normal life ... I have benefited perhaps other things, statements in public places like town halls, hospitals and public places ...

Why did you come back to enter the reunion?

R. - For money Ana, my girl, see, what Ana said about Pepe and others who gained more in the GH reunion, they know that this is a very large lie, me and Ainhoa were the only ones to enter the first day and leave the last, because everything else came and went before us, so what more Ainhoa \u200b\u200band I were charged, in addition to our cache because it was the highest of all, that it know, Anne is a jealous, envious and ill-spoken. In the two months in the program because we make money but everything does not end there ... When you go out there has a cache ...


Since you have appointed Ainhoa, surprising friendship which you have made since you entered in the reunion, you still friends today?

R. - Of course, if tomorrow I'll be at home with Pepe and Ainhoa, our friendship is sincere and out of GH, we are really brothers.


Niko Finally what message would you give to the new contestants of Gh?

R. -! That will shake it now! To behave as they really are, to be honest and that men behave like this once.

Thanks Niko and good luck in future projects.

Thank you Ana, a kiss and thanks for everything, I hope you succeed because you are professional and word, that is what counts, so thank you and the next, a hug and a kiss to say goodbye , ciao.


Well, you see there can be more clear ... Kisses to all.

NOTICE: Neither YOC MAGAZINE and Ana Santana made his statements Niko Di Matteo, contained in this interview. In exercising the constitutional right to freedom of expression we offer our resources for our partners to express themselves freely, being the perpetrators accountable for their content. Thanks to Niko and our readers

Follow us on:

YOC MAGAZINE



ANA confidences

0 comments:

Post a Comment