Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cake Gamecs36 Vaio Laptops

Alberto Gutierrez speaks .... Clearing the plot against



Ana Santana interview Alberto Gutierrez, one of the characters in dismantling the plot against Belén Esteban, now faced his former broadcast partner Jordi Anjauma

This time Ana Santana brings the testimony of Alberto Gutiérrez author of the recordings cleared the plot against Belén Esteban. A far-reaching event that changed the world of television ... much, much more than you think. Since then, the media work "research" involving Alberto Gutierrez, Jordi Anjauma and YOC MAGAZINE, has put in place all those involved in the plot. The relationship between broadcasters, producers and journalists and is not and will never be beaten. The rules of the game have changed

YOC MAGAZINE
A play we play a voluntary role in the shade so that all that hard work was a real "bomb" by exposing those who would supplant the authors, deceiving the hearing, claiming responsibility for a work that is not rightfully theirs. Justice was finally done and Albert and John were recognized as the perpetrators of what was and remains one of the great journalism of the year ... the role of YOC MAGAZINE'm confused and diffuse, and someday we too will play talk.

After some time to share the public recognition and a few television sets, the former television partners are at loggerheads. The war between Anjauma Jordi Alberto Gutierrez and just declare and controversy and confrontation are served.


Alberto Good morning, how are you going?

R. - Good morning Well I can not complain the truth.

After you discover the theme of Belén Esteban your television appearances have been increasingly frequent, is that what you were looking for? ... still




R. - I honestly did not expect to be contributor but I really like and I know this world is really like.

And how is this scene? Many people say that is a world of deceit, lies, betrayal ... Do you like what you see?

R. - A little bit of everything you learn a lot of truth but the truth I have brought many surprises people at first we went wrong and you get to know and see who are not like you imagine why we should not try anyone for a picture and say what you need to know.

You mean for example Beatriz Trapp?

R. "For example, I am very clear and tell you the names Elizabeth Rabago, Cristina Fernandez and Miriam Sanchez comes first and wrong to veto in the second interview but I've been trying and are good people and truth as great companions.


Trapote have not named, are the wrong things between you?

R. - With Trapote get along as a person and I have very fond companion so we are not all against it I support and I think you preys much with it.

Belenista Are you still?

R. - this is Bethlehem and Trapp is nonsense I defend the truth either do everything it has its faults like all I to both the appreciation I have treated more than Bethlehem Trapote for work and a good person to me.

Many of your friends are telling the world that you were the brains of all, if so, why did you leave your former friend Jordi Anjauma said that it was he who had planned it all?

R. - Of course, the I record it was me, he told me it was a move to pump and told me if I wanted to work on a radio show with people from big brother who turns out it was a lie and that the blog was TV 5 and is also a lie so all get the fuck made me and wants me to bring warm.

But then why did you leave in the first interventions that Jordan will take all the medals?

A. - It was the first program and I was blown away and then the problems started and began the problems that got in tune and instead of having the recordings are devoted to attacking the tone and say had not recorded than to the crime because what the hell was I doing there?

"It is said there that they asked for these recordings was Toño Sanchez, is that true and is hiding from something?

R. - not hiding anything that I got in touch with tone and told me that if they could be spending and told that if I talk to Toño was me.

Toño So he was not asked to do those recordings?

R. - No Tone did not ask if people think that.



Do you consider your reward for him Belén Esteban a favor, it is your seat in Intimate Enemies?

R. - My reward would have liked that Bethlehem would have sat me on Save me.

set it not wanted to share with you?

R. - I was on holiday, enter the phone but I would have liked to be with her.

But after that you could have shared the set with her, what do you think is the reason why this meeting has not taken place?

R. - For I am the enemy and I can not go to other programs, but now after what happened to Veronica and her mother, save me going off valve.

Speaking of Veronica, what do you think of this change in attitude?

A. - Well, this change is that lawyers have asked them to, and falls under the false report, but the mother is very strong statements about me.

Which is what has hurt you most of what has been said about you?

A. - That I have to give a shot in the head, I am the son of Satan and more sinister that happened on TV and tells me the mother when her daughter to put green swollen Belén Esteban for dishes and put a false report, what happens is that as it has been now caught against me, saying things I have said very strong daughter of Bethlehem that is a lie and will have to prove in court.

Do you know that this veto as Jordi Anjauma evil tongues say?

R. - I do this I have no idea, but we no it was Bin Laden.

remember you were the top three that you had uncovered the plot against Belén Esteban, Alberto Gutierrez, Jordi Anjauma and Yoc Magazine ... As only two of the three partners have come on TV?

R. - Why YOC MAGAZINE is a website where John works.

But behind the web I imagine someone will not?

R. - I have no idea, to me said it was a blog Jordi T5 but never talk to anyone about Yoc Magazine.

Is not there something to hide?

A. - Well, I tell you the truth of what is sincere.

conto Is the truth in "Intimate Enemies" or even an AS you keep yourselves in the manga?

A. - I told the whole truth, I have not saved anything, I speak for myself.

Do you regret having worked with George and Yoc Magazine?

R. - With Jordan if, Yoc Magazine is that I have not had anything with them, nor have I felt that I have been fooled.

Jordi How do you define Anjauma?

R. - George is a bad person, an opportunist and a liar.


Do you think you deserve more than the chair of "intimate enemies" that John? Why?

R. - Ask saying Miriam Sanchez, Tamara Hat, Kiko Hernández and Isabel Rábago tell you what they think about George.

But you also attack your teammates who are now, what makes you different from Jordan?

A. - I do not consider myself any better or worse, I'm no journalist, nor am I going about it but Jordi is a journalist when it is, has some courses that no value as professional journalists have told me if I have given my chair that it ask the producer.

I leave this room for you ...

- Well I say to John that you can not fuck with people the way he does now say that a person he has proposed T5 sex, we ... I want to thank my fellow Intimate Enemies for this opportunity, Antonio Roof is a wonderful person, and can be happy because Alba takes a wild beast, who is very fond of her, Miriam Sanchez, Elizabeth Rabago and Cristina Fernandez, who I spent with them I apologize, are very good people, which is not bad Trapote partner, has a good heart, Belén Esteban appreciate it a lot and there I have and Tamara Hat which is a person's past, that does not change, which is worth much, you all to read the interview and thanks for everything you Ana.

Thanks Alberto.


0 comments:

Post a Comment