Thursday, January 6, 2011

When Is It A Good Time To Get The Nipples Pierced

Chuchos Figari (Pedro Salinas on "defenders" Sodalitium)

(http://lavozatidebida.lamula.pe/2011/01/02/los-chuchos-de-figari/ # disqus_thread)



Perú21 .- Taken from Column The Eye of Mordor, Pedro Salinas .-

Chilla hysterical. Exalted cries. Screaming in chorus. And a barrage of insults. Something like this was the outcome of the tall column that stamped here last week on this page, which was dedicated to my former padawan of manners Mussolini and throat treble, Luis Fernando Figari, which recalled his fascist inclinations , incidentally, celebrated his resignation as superior general of Sodalitium. Or if you prefer, Sodality.

"Coward." "Bad." "Bilious." "Shut up." "Felon." "Evil." "Traitor." And not to make it long, I was told to "gnarled" which, according to which the epithet stuck me is something like "torturer of Christians." And another, named Alberto Plenge, sounding melodramatic and disheartening, in plan Veronica Castro, scolded me: "What a pathetic spectacle has given (...) has been as unfair." That's it.

And, well. What can I say. The style punitive, intolerant, and reproach, made me recall my last conversation with Louis himself Fernando, I decided to leave his tribe. "You are betraying God's Plan. And your brothers Sodalitium. You're going to condemn the eternal fire. And listen to me: whatever you do, you will be unhappy. Do not expect my blessing. " In reality, the "conversation" was too much for me, because, come on, was a monologue of forty-odd minutes, he could not stand interruptions and dealing with that one idea. I had no free will, and my only option in life was to be Sodalit. And so on.

And contrary to what might think cyber Horsemen of the Apocalypse and their languages \u200b\u200bscaled (who, strangely enough, had the peculiar branching off all ties with the Sodality before throwing the stone), get out of there, despercudirme of bizarre thought and guiding his personality cults adefesieros Figari, has been one of the best decisions I life. So they will let me, but adhere to what was written by Voltaire (I disagree with what you say, but I will fight to the death to prevent anyone tell you), I suggest to the dogs Figaro, and all Credo barking linking wild fanaticism, which, if possible, accompany their adjectives in some sort of rebuttal. A even. In other words, strive to think a little. Just a little. Because it is easy to insult, as well as clinging to a dogma. So find that question things, to ask "why?", Free from superstitions and to handle those truths that are imposed by gurus chubby, hiding behind beards prophetic, and not practice what they preach. "

Otherwise, I infer that Hernán, one of the few readers who tried to pour water on the pyre inquisitorial "which is" a shame that young people already have answered all the questions of life, without having lived, without be doubted. Believed to be blessed, but are unfortunate zombies who know very little doctrine and of Christ. "

top, I tell them, some have threatened not read me anymore, "because against religion is not written." Well, the truth, if you ask me, I also am interested in that kind of readers, I say.

is true that, at one time, for less than I would have incinerated the Inquisition and Torquemada Dominican monks, also known as "dogs of God." As, indeed, the poor made him a cold sweat Goya to draw a Galatians. But the inquisitorial bonfires, my dear demonizing, and went out, and all their paraphernalia sambenitos and conical hats and green crosses are no longer used or Halloween parties.

clarify the matter, let me say that I have nothing against those who need to believe, or pretend to believe, that there was no comment on Sunday. Of course. And see if we do not confuse things. Was just a way of saying that, if ever, in past times, many years ago, I was an uncompromising facho packaging, those with intellectual poverty as dumb bell was simply because I had an exemplary teacher. Nothing more. Nothing less. Happy 2011.


--------------------------------------------- -----


not stop reading the post here Herbert Mujica .

0 comments:

Post a Comment