Monday, January 3, 2011

Overthedoor Ironingboardcovers

Gabriel Rojas ... Alberto Gutierrez, who was shooting me yew



The current partner of Maria Lapiedra responds to allegations of threat of Alberto Gutierrez, a contributor to "Intimate Enemies"

few weeks ago he sat in the confessional Alberto Gutierrez to tell us that he had received threats from María Lapiedra, he said Mary was accused of wanting to take the bride and groom is precisely that which now comes to tell their truth about what happened that night in the bolus of Cadiz. ..

Gaby Good afternoon, tell us a bit who you are and you come to tell us ...

R. - Ana Hi, my name is Gabriel Rojas, work as a gogo and streapper, I'm the guy that Alberto Gutierrez as you pull the yew, which as you progress is entirely false.

Where do you meet and what relation Alberto Gutierrez joins you? ... still


R. - Alberto Gutierrez met in a pub environment in Cadiz for some time and recently I met him in Torremolinos, approached me and asked me if Maria Lapiedra and was told no, he told me mole.

Were you with Alberto Gutiérrez María Lapiedra when I ask?

R. - If Ann was with her but I said no because I knew I would tell everyone.

Would you threw things at Alberto Gutierrez that night?

A. - It was he who shot to me and rejecting me, I said that I was not gay, that was wrong with me and put me surprised face, he said he did not believe and river.


Why do you not believe you were not gay?

R. - I do not know, maybe because of my work I move in that environment, he thought I did not want to say in the club and asked me to go to his hotel to take us the last cup there alone and told him that I was gay, but I want to make clear that I am not gay, they just ask Maria Lapiedra to see what he says.

If you are not gay, why Alberto says that Mary called him by threatening to tell their troubles to some famous, if he'll throw the stuff?


R. - If it is true that Mary call it, but let me calm and not send me messages and it's true but he has been with famous people, but I'm not going to name names at this time.

Alberto What I said in those messages for Maria Lapiedra threatened him?

R. - As see Ana on one of them put me quote this, "I dream of you since I met you make me bad and if you get caught you looking to put a Mr. Cuenca are all handsome," the desire this guy catch me ...

What is the relationship now Maria Lapiedra?

A. - We are aware, nothing serious but with future prospects, she had just ended a relationship with an employee of TV and roll over with Alberto Gutiérrez get angry a bit, but things are going good forward to see where it leads.

I imagine Mary and more knowing that your relationship is a relationship free no strings attached ... Am I wrong?


R. - If it is free, but not too, if you know what I mean .. Ana Mary Knowing I am not afraid of anything, nothing would surprise me, but she has said it wants to settle down with me and since I take it seriously I would not want it rolling off the horns and putting all guy who put it forward, she said she was with Arthur GH, but it was nothing, as I said before he goes to see this.

reliably reported to be Mary would love to do new things in the sexual arena, what is the most surprising thing you asked?

R. - If I give you details of this Ana, sure Mary got mad at me so for now to me, only when I say that in our bed has been over two and three, but you I say Ana There are few things that could surprise me, apart from gogo do erotic shows, which incidentally will soon one together.


Chari Do you know of GH12?

R. - If clear and fairly well, I roll with it one night, here in Cadiz is well known in the world of night, the truth is that the boy Ruben did not deserve a girl like her .

Do you liaste with her being with Ruben?

R. - No, before him.

Gaby Well, many thanks I leave this room for you ...

R. - Thank you Ana for the interview and greetings to all ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment