Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fire Prevention Posters 2010

Pedro Salinas about the founder of Sodalitium

(http://lavozatidebida.lamula.pe/tag/sodalitium-christianae-vitae/) Taken from Perú21

Column .- Eye of Mordor, Pedro Salinas .-


has resigned the office of superior general, said, "for health reasons." Well, the truth, I hope not suffering from any terminal disease, or degenerative, because you do not wish harm to anyone. But I should disclose that to Luis Fernando Figari, founder of Sodalitium Christianae Vitae (now Sodality), do not I have no sympathy, as I have it not to any tyrant.

I met him in 1980 to complete a withdrawal, in a small college chapel Champagnat in Miraflores, when I was still in school. It was as fat as Obelix, wearing glasses, wearing a mustache soulless, like a walrus, wearing blue pants and a blue shirt with buttons on the neck, and tried to hide his baldness by combing a few black hairs on the contrary, Montesinos style. I speak from memory, of course, because thank God I have not seen since long ago.

then I was introduced as the head, as il capo di tutti i capi. As the number one thing. As the leader of a movement, still emerging, which sought to shake the entire planet to its foundations. It is one of the brightest people in this country, they said, could also know the essence of people with just a direct look into the eyes, it was like a power. Something like a gift mutant. Well. What they said their courtiers. And I do believe, naive teenager, trying to escape the pain of separation from my parents with discipline problems at school, in need of immutable and transcendent truth in that belief, and human solidarity group that provides security and trust me as the slogan of an AFP, which, incidentally, I explain the world, that's another, then guess. I ended up hooked on the Sodalitium and I became a Taliban long before they knew that there was a buzzword. Go figure. I became

a radical out-and-out, come on. In a fundamentalist. Estranged from my family, my friends and my love-life ties that helped me to cut with no little enthusiasm, I joined the militia Figari, which is cohesive from a vertical and totalitarian structure, where his word, that was nothing less than the Superior (with a capital), was a dogma of faith. Because of Luis Fernando, gentlemen, was the very voice of God, only a little reedy. He, if it was not clear, was a sort of semi-divinity, something coming into meat, of course, which was due obedience. And his instructions and precepts, should be implemented without hesitation. As the story. Just like that.

It got to the point of requiring all the while the total membership of the movement, and give Iscariot and cowardly treatment of those questioned, and in that plan. Figari was a despot, that is.

In the Upper Room of the autocrat, I explain how one would leave his mind, and about life. Or not nearly. Because the Sodalit-so called me during a time-is trained to the smallest detail. Through readings fascists. Barracks schemes. Or sectarian rites, which were punctuated by demonstrations and martial songs, if not Carlist, or requetés. Or to Nazis, to hear. And do not exaggerate. The Face in the sun, Joseph Antonio Primo de Rivera, I learned there, eg, in the Sodality. For display only one button. Facho a button, say. And I

because space is short and I have to pick in this column. Whatever. Only I have confidence that the output Figari benefit of my former brothers in the Catholic faith will carry his intolerance and his lies, and his sickly suspicion against individual freedoms. I confess, as he once wrote Mario Vargas Llosa, the fundamentalist organizations such as the Sodality, the Legionaries of Christ and Opus Dei, it gives me chills. Chills stripping.

By the way, Merry Christmas, Luis Fernando. May the retirement will serve to critically examine your life and to educate you in meekness, that counsel of good decisions, which soothes the pride and hardness of heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment