Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Cinematic Orchestra To Build A Home Sheet

Ana Mariela Santana Melchor


The former suitor Rafa Mora and former lover of Pipi Estrada removed the controversial July "the fierce"

Mariela Melcom was one of the most exuberant suitors Rafael Mora, it has been said many things and this afternoon he sits in the confessional to tell him that trick "El Feroz", how is your relationship with Rafa Mora and of course talk of disillusionment with Pipi Estrada took ...

Hi Mariela, whenever you see most often in the media world that attracts you?

R. - Hi Ana, it is that attracts me the world if given the chance to have come true in my person was involved.

Let these truths ... Let's start with Mr. Pipi Estrada ... You'd be very happy when it became clear in "Intimate Enemies" that you said the truth and had maintained a relationship with, or am I wrong? ... still



R. - No, you're wrong, the relationship existed before and during my participation in the program what happens is that for obvious reasons attempt to deny it as Miriam Sanchez but luckily I could prove who was telling the truth and who no.


have left some pictures of you with Mary Stone at a gig, which saw them chasing the two Pipi, with intent to do that?

R. - I met Mary on Intimate Enemy, talk and told me that she also knew Pipi and had maintained a relationship with him, I hit it and spending a few days at home and invited me to a event where they gave a prize for Pippi, I said I would go with Mary and they told me no problem, as we had refused at the time decided to laugh at him a little, as he had done to us.

were accused of having assembled all that in presenting the award to Pipi, simply to promote an erotic show that you had assembled, there is truth to that?


R. - Not true, the party were invited by the club that organized, as there was nobody on that presentation, you did us a favor to give press Pipi him, but Hannah is not more than twenty people were in that event seems to love the adviser not appreciate.

Did you feel cheated and betrayed by Pipi Estrada?

R. - I was disappointed more than anything and used, when I met him and had a relationship with him, was someone very special to me and me always very loving, attentive, but not what we did was good to be together while I was in the program, then when Miriam came back with any change, it was not clear to me, disappeared, never again call me, even to check on her, that's what disappointed me most of it, shared home , his life, every day for over two months and even as a friend should be retained, since I do not think that this love of Miriam Sanchez and comments of the people remains the same and being with other from time to time ...


Miriam herself has mentioned on several occasions that his "Carl" is absent at night, she said to go to IKEA, where you gonna believe?

R. - Go where you like to go to discos, to flirt, in my opinion, theirs is only expediency ... I think I have respected more to me in two months, her entire their relationship.

Changing the subject that you get along with Rafa Mora?

R. - In Rafa I do not get anything good or bad, last week we were together in Resistiré Okay?, I salute outside the program or after it, only a knowing look at a time and a wink in complicity plan and little else, was to retract the joke that you spend, when I made a video for same program but for reasons of time we could not touch the item on the agenda and did not leave.

plan When you say an accomplice in what you mean exactly?

R. - As giving me to understand that greeted me for a reason, and that all was well, he knew he was going to take it back then ... but as I say for reasons of time not to have been.

Is that why not greet you have a name of a woman, could be Rachel?

R. - No nothing to do, has been only in the subject of the joke of the program when he was in survivors.



that day to come to resist, was to clarify an issue with "El Feroz", what happened to you?

R. - I met him at a gig in Benidorm nightclub on the anniversary of that famous bolus passage of all, I proposed to work with 3 months of summer at his nightclub, I went with my two suitcases and all conditions I promised, did not meet any Ana, I do not want to pay the money agreed or agreed times and the floor we wanted was to live after cobrárnoslo, this happened only a week took advantage of me and another girl Maria Perez (Oliver suitor) that we rely on it, a week wanted to go to his club and that was the worst of Benidorm, there were always fights and was very ugly atmosphere of both people work, left us in the street, we a verbal fight in the door of his club, I realized there was a very aggressive, rude and bad person. Then we started working on another site, I look for in a holiday club where he appeared before me, insult me \u200b\u200bin every possible way, bitch, daughter of ..., sow, etc. and spat in my face, ran off, went to fetch and put me in front of a security always carries with him, and he does not have what it takes to meet anyone and kept insulting me immediately afterwards I was going to go to the police and told me that if he did it pay dearly, for fear of not denounce me 2 months were still ahead in Benidorm.


Do you regret not having denounced?

R. - If Ana, I regret very much, at the time I felt very alone there People I barely knew and I was afraid to know the friends of "The Fierce", that really do something, whether it was capable of spitting and disrespect that way also is an assault, I saw him capable of everything, going time and I realized I had little fierce and it was just a lamb, that if he went with his buddies he was someone, but just was not anyone, is more in Benidorm can not see anyone, try to geek, silly more ... And little man, and it is by not taking what you did and say that was not true in Sálvame Deluxe when it was dedicated to telling the whole world as a feat that had me laughing my aggression.

It has been rumored, and Kiko Hernández made the comment in "Save me", that there are some videos where you get "El Feroz" and his squadron doing real atrocities beggars, girls, etc ... Do you know anything about that?

A. - Yes, say that he teaches throughout the world, plus tax for girls in one room you have in the club, these videos out of the program and several girls who have been tronista taxed by having sex with girls and stock is unclear, then the "macho" This is dedicated to show his buddies.

What program are girls who have recorded "El Feroz"?

R. - Out of respect for them I will not give you those names, nor have I seen him in person these videos, people are by friends and friends of mine who have seen and by the mouth of the same fierce when working in its library.

I remember in one of the programs that a known tronista told a story where they had spent a lot of their little games with her while she was drinking something, it could be one of those girls recorded?

R. - Yes, that came into the program and was more content "will resist it!" A video out this tronista count, but time does not permit was issued, not whether it will rise this week.

Bone "the boy that she might be accused, without naming names, you think you could be the" El Feroz "?

R. - If that is what supposedly has it and I met him, no doubt at all.

Could more girls leave the program in light if the closure is opened with the testimony of this tronista?

R. - I do not know, I know for doubting whether or not these videos and shame girl does not speak and be understandable.

How would you rate the environment "El Feroz"?

R. - Romanians, Bulgarians and nerds, at least what I've known, he would qualify for millions of things, and taking this interview tell you to stop calling Mary Perez (suitor Oliver) , Karmen Garrido (expretendienta Rafael Mora, etc.)., saying that I am a daughter of ... for telling what I did and retreating from what he said in the Deluxe and I'm very stupid for not having agreed with him dishes telling what happened ...


Bone not rule out an "intimate enemies" or a face to face with you ...

R. - I for one am not interested in any deal with this guy, that's what you want it, because you crave a dish I did not, time will tell but so fierce is the subject no longer interested in any dish.

Mariela Well thank you very much for being so honest, I leave this room for you ...

R. - Just to say that time is always wise and the truth comes to light ... Thank you very much and kisses ...

Mariela Thank you for being so clear as ever, a kiss and good luck ...


now also on the radio ... every Saturday from 16:00 to 20:00 h. 89.7 fm


0 comments:

Post a Comment