Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baja Racer Mini Bike Green

"LCHAS" interview with Judith



Judit Iglesias ... "It should come out as a liar and treacherous Iago"

Judit Iglesias, was the winner of GH9, among reserve but thanks to support from the audience to the very twins exceeded Conchi and Pamela, that many were betting that they who will take the coveted prize, Judith has always proved to be a woman of flag and he is not worried what they might think of it, simple, humble and sincere, Judith confesses this afternoon and give us your opinion about the new contestants of Gh ...

Judit "Good afternoon, how are you going?

R. - Good evening Ana, I am going very well indeed.

What has been your life after being the winning GH?

A. - Well, I've been traveling a lot, I've written a book "Laws of Desire" Ed Aguilar. And now I'm with a project called Funeral Party.

What is your book?

R. - is a book about sexuality.

very sexual Are you or are you just gave for writing this genre? ... still




R. - No, the editorial suggested me because I am a sociologist and educator sexual affection.

Well and that new project you have in hand in question, can you tell us something?

R. - Funeral Party is a platform that serves as support to present work and activities of a predominantly Arts (music, film, literature, photography, painting, fashion, dance, travel ...) to create a virtual community in which contacts occur and to facilitate the promotion of creations.

Judit That is well, do you have open or closed doors after your visit to GH?

R. - I guess like everything you do in life, served to you and you open a close other. The fact is that they want to open and close those that do not interest you.

How do you see the new contestants of Gh 12?

R. - For the truth is that at first I did not like too much, from what I've seen ... now the ones I like are Michael and Ruben but outside ... (

Speaking of Ruben and all the controversy that has been built around, what do you think what happened between him and Chari?

R. - I think hard, very hard.

"Are you one to think that it was for both actions by Chari or who believe Ruben should leave?

R. - I do not think anyone should tell Ruben what to do, however ... I personally like more the behavior of the Chari Ruben, and I do not mean the issue of flirting course of it, if not how he wanted to reverse the tables by becoming the victim and making him feel guilty. Now that I do not like a hair.

Rubén Do you think the left or else will fall into his arms?

R. - ha ha I guess he would rather listen to Chari directly before making a decision, it is clear the boy is in love with her and will cost a lot to be separated from the girl who wants while it tells love you madly ... So as I said before, is going to be hard.

What do you have stayed in the house of GH, forgive your partner if you had done what he did to Reuben Chari?

R. - would have to talk at length and think if I really compensated or not.

Do we know what the contestants of this year that you like but what is the least?

A. - I say this because it annoys Galician like me, but I Yago cool "panel nel" Maybe it's because I'm "Turk" who knows ...

What do you dislike Yago exactly?

R. - His deceptions and betrayals.

Who do you think will come out this week?

R. - I hope it does Yago, because Chari and will be nominated, but perhaps not Iago.

it is fashionable to contestants that offer them Gh MYHYV throne, I have offered you?

R. - No, I have offered, but if I put an offer and occasionally some geek, it would go.
Well
Judit very nice thank you very much, a pleasure talking with you, I wish you well in your projects and your life, I leave the last place for you ...

R. - Thank you and Happy Holidays to all !!!!!

Many thanks to everyone from The Ann and Yoc Confidential Magazine, we wish you a ... ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment