Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bereavement Words Fo Cards

Alberto Iglesias Gutiérrez: "María Lapiedra has threatened me!"



Ana Santana interview with Alberto Gutierrez, who reveals threats María Lapiedra and Chari, the GH Ruben was a famous singer

TV disappeared off the bat but is back and stronger than ever, more extreme and willing to put some people in place, this afternoon to feel things such as he confesses, Alberto Gutiérrez ...

Alberto Goodnight, where have you been involved and have not seen you on TV?

R. - Hi, how are you all? Well, I've been doing other things but on Tuesday I go back to "Intimate Enemies" and burn the set that will be Aida Nizar and I go for it.

I'm glad ... Come back to stay, or is it just a confrontation with Aida Nizar? ... still






R. - No contest, I am a collaborator on two interventions that are for this year, but as Aida goes for all and I did not mention, sure we have it, is an unfortunate, as is my colleagues and Cristina Fernandez has spent three people.

What is what you get with Aida to you personally?

R. - That can not stand is the most obnoxious person I've seen and liar has no scruples do not understand how you can be intimate enemies, because frankly disgusting, the whole day with your program does not see anyone, not his beloved God.

fill the post of "Trapp?

A. - Not at all, this does not even reach the sole of the shoe Trapote not ever take his seat, this should be in the chair in his house, which did not hold anyone is bad .


Well changing the subject, what's happened to Mary Stone?

A. - Well, I was in Malaga and went to a local Torremolinos, while there was a guy approaches me and says, "bushing, do not you remember me?" And me, well no, I said that I was in Cadiz, in a local environment with celebrities and people who are now in GH and I do not remember it and we started talking, I turned a nice guy, but do not know, trusted me and that was that until Monday he starts calling me insulting and threatening a girl that I tried to bind me to guys with a girlfriend and it turns out is Mary Stone, this guy is her boyfriend, but the thing is I did nothing with it and calls me every day threatening me is going to give me two blows and that as remove the names of those who have been with me I'm going to shit.

Did you threatened Mary Stone?

A. - Yes Anne, I threatened to hit me and get my trouble and romances with people.

Are you afraid to take any mess or romance with someone famous?

R. - Fear none, but I've never talked about my life, nor have I sold anything of it and this is now the second person I threatened to take my romances, I was at the plate Yola Berrocal Intimate Enemy.


Before you were appointed you party with people which is in GH now, who?

R. - For Rubén it is very good guy and does not deserve it as Chari, nor that they have been expelled from GH for me is the best Big Brothers who have passed and he has my full support and I will defend it always, I take my hat to him.

Have you ever been walking with Ruben and Chari?

R. - Chari was working at a nightclub and Ruben showed me some friends from Cadiz, but it long ago, Chari walked like crazy to get into tv and wanted to have been a girl Sehon.

You mean the group that they formed Yola Berrocal and Sonia Monroy?

A. - Yes, the group of Sonia Monroy, although I have to talk to Sonia because I do not know if I do the casting, but it is very ligerita we helmets, Chari has much to be silent and in San Fernando the green, is give you the exclusive, Chari was also a famous singer but do not say his name because he is my friend and I respect that, but I say that Ruben did not deserve to be humiliated this aunt.

Chari and Ruben But take about three years together, when he was with the singer?

A - Well in one of the breaks that have been varied and now will be final because Reuben open your eyes and think everything he said he did not believe and see it is true. Apart from this singer was very close to Chari, now no longer has his life and lives in another city.


Can you tell us your initials?

R. - No, because you know and I do not say anything without permission, friends defend them to death.

Alberto "Well, anything else you want to tell us?

R. - Yes, acknowledge people when they do try and not with lies and Ruben anime is a good guy and I intend to tronista to MYHYV and on Tuesday I hope to "Intimate Enemies" and thank Ana for everything.

Alberto Thank you for trusting me to tell your experiences, a kiss and good luck on Tuesday.

Kisses to all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment