Friday, March 4, 2011

Iron Rich Foods For Pregnant Women

The Sodality of Truth (by José Enrique Escardó)

A month ago, the communicator José Enrique Escardó collected in his blog "The fifth foot of the cat" a series of articles published for over 10 years or so, in which he tells very specifically the abuses that he and other children were subjected during their stay in the Sodality.

Many have not had the fortune to read his articles in 2000, so thank Jose Enrique has decided to republish them.
"In subsequent editions of" The Five Foot Gato "will present a summary of the things that made me pass the priests when I was studying with them. I will tell you how I first put a blade neck, how did I sleep on the stairs, how I hid in the bathroom when my family came to see me, how did I bathe in the winter sea ice in the morning despite being very sick, how I did run giving me of shovels in the legs and more to all my readers indignant. " JEES
With these lines closed his post " Lights on the scandal in the Sodality ", a publication that not only generated curiosity of the media and others, but also generated an unprecedented number of threats from anonymous supporters of the Sodality, threats aimed not only against himself but against his daughter.

All this reminds me of the threats I received in 2009 in my post "open response " (read the comments, some are so ridiculous that make you laugh instead of fear).

Needless to say, I leave here links to articles written by Jose Enrique, do not stop reading.

The Sodality of truth (Part I)
The Sodality of Truth (Part II)
The Sodality of truth (Part III)
Figari: That the Christian God forgive you.

And for good measure, here's a video lamula.pe in which Danae Rivadeneyra Escardó talks with Jose Enrique, Pedro Salinas and James Martin, an anthropologist who specializes in religious studies and closed groups.




0 comments:

Post a Comment