Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Angel Wing Tattoo W/baby Footprint

Other

Well well , charged the camera: o)

These are beautiful flowers re flaquet brought me because yesterday wanted to kill him with a stick. Or whatever. With a stick. Or with a cotton swab. But already, Sonita and zen mode. Because honestly, who has not had the urge to kill with a stick to their respective flaquet? It is a hanging but it is also true that he always gets the bees who get home. Ah, the other night I woke up with a barbaric cuiqui me endurance. In short: o)
Here are some details Leonelo III, namely re crown top, the chain with which fastens the layer, look impressive, and cape. What net?
I do not remember if they had shown this Vampi. This is also called Roberto (I think one of every 12 mon that I called Bob)
This bear does not love me but good
ConeJet!
These are the birthday dog \u200b\u200bfriends that I made to Ken
I saw a video cornered RE ( here ta! ) which is a bear that "makes itself." Good animation!
Anyway, I saw that bound the legs in a way that I had not happened. Since that first made a leg, cut the thread, then it is the other leg and connects it to a string, and then bang up leg chain is woven on foot ... in order. Watch the video. The fact is that I get excited about this way and made a couple of friends as well. This lady is Angelina.
And I made a rabbit
And now, enough photo: o)

Kisses again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment